Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i fuck dead ppl...jkjk NECROPHELIAC POST WOOOOT

i see you there....riddled with holes as you lie there....blood pouring out from the fresh bullet holes...and a feeling so uncontrollable builds inside me....it is not hate, rage, despair, or pain, but an incredible feeling of sexual hormones rushing thru my system....slowly..i unzip my pants and insert myself into your fresh carcus....

the warmth i feel is exquisite...joy floods thru my senses as i move in and out of your lifeless cavity...the slight chill i feel as your body loses its warmth does nothing to lessen my joy, and in fact, greatens it, the cool feel of your skin cools me as the excercise begins to heat my blood...slowly and surely rigor mortis slowly dawns upon your lifeless body, tightening your cavities and holes...increasing my pleasure and inviting me as if saying "it feels great...keep going baby"...i begin to gyrate and pump myself seeking what can only be found thru good thourough work and a tight hipped partner (willing or not) eventually a cascade of joy and fullfilment rushes over me as i release my load....spasm run down my back thru my spine...slowly i wrap you up and wheel you to the back of the morgue...hopefully noone will wonder where the scratches on your back came from after your death.. i wash my hands and put my lab coat back on as i go to examine the next visitor...a 33yr old male...died 12:54 am by car accident...life in the morgue has never been so good...

1 comment: